Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BP#9 write reflection on HeLa



1.       I don’t know. But I think I can require compensation through the law. I think that people have rights to control their things. In addition, the law was created for protecting people right. It is possible that I should be retroactively compensated. However, I couldn’t understand that JOHN MOORE didn’t get retroactively compensation. That just explains that the law is incomplete. I think use other person’s things to do the examination that needs to get agreement of the person.



2.       I think that contributing to science and research for the greater good of humanity is more important than my right to control my own tissue. If my own tissue is useful for science, I will be happy to contribute it, however, it must be allowed from me. I am afraid that tissue removes from body of people to do the examination without people allow that will take a bad effect in the society. For example, there is some illegal people will hurt some people whose tissue is useful for science. That is bad for some people use tissue of people without they know. I think that the law needs to ban these behaviors, and protect people’s right.

No comments:

Post a Comment